Wednesday, November 17, 2010

AE 2011 Calender in Second Printing

I'm really thankful I was able to order my 2011 calender from Heromart before the first printing sold out. I can't believe how fast these things flew out of the store! My guess is: the Chronomancer armor. I collect armors and had to order the calender (which looks cool on its own, btw) to get it.

I'll probably get my Shaman class when the calender arrives. It takes a long-long time to get a 10 rep in Arcangrove. I still need another 70k rep to get rank 10. I'm averaging around 8k a day.

Here's a question for you: what's the deal with Dage's champion quests? I've done them nine or 10 times already and haven't got a single drop. I know, I know. He's Dage the Evil so of course he's messing with me. The doucher.

There looks like an airship themed area opening up. That looks really awesome. Looking forward to this week's release.

No comments:

Post a Comment